Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska offers 2024 Bellevue West QB

FSU beat weird wizzard to the punch. Already reached out to a friend of mine that says he saw him throw a little. Nothing earth shattering. Said good size but seemed slow. “Not sure how you offer a kid that was primarily JV”.

FSU beat weird wizzard to the punch. Already reached out to a friend of mine that says he saw him throw a little. Nothing earth shattering. Said good size but seemed slow. “Not sure how you offer a kid that was primarily JV”.
Kid went to some QB camp and must have looked really good. Or prison Mike is offering every QB in America

JV bc B West is loaded. I have strong connections there. Kid is a stud but Verduzco will screw it up some how. Actually I will say Verduzco might be the reason Frost is ultimately fired bc his offense is so qb centric.

JV bc B West is loaded. I have strong connections there. Kid is a stud but Verduzco will screw it up some how. Actually I will say Verduzco might be the reason Frost is ultimately fired bc his offense is so qb centric.
I agree with you. Scott needs to let that ship sale. My connections there aren’t “deep” but through other coaches I do get words from the football coaches mouth from time to time.
After talking more tonight I found out Bwest recruits like a D1 school. I had no idea but when the recruiters are linked why wouldn’t a high school kid go there?
Apparently two of the better athletes from East left to go there this second semester. Crazy stuff

This_^^^^^^^

I want the boy who blocked Farrell BAD!!!!!

View attachment 3250
you want to fuck him?
d630d163-1bfd-4291-bfab-d231d4147966_text.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back