Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska @ Northwestern [2/7/24, 8:00pm BTN] (1 Viewer)

Fitzjess21

Cornerback
Elite Member
That's a jump ball. Christ almighty. Getting beat is one thing, but these refs suck. We deserve to lose, but damn big 10 refs are awful

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
I haven’t watched tonight. Did someone say Gary got injured again?

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
We deserved to get our asses kicked but it’s such a kick in the nuts ever road game when we come back from 20 down to make it a game in the last 2 minutes only to have the refs keep us at arms length.

In the last couple minutes when we got it to a single digit game, refs missed 4-5 egregious fouls on NW, called 3-4 touch fouls on Nebraska. Missed 2 clear travels in NW. called a charge on Tominaga that should have been Boo Boui’s 5th foul or a no-call. Boui should have fouled out midway through the second half.

A bit earlier they called an illegal screen on Wilcher that wasn’t even remotely close to being illegal.

Again, we deserved to lose, but as bad as we played, we could have at the very least made the game go down to the last shot if calls go 50/50 down the stretch.

I know we benefit from the same thing when we play at PBA, but it seems like BIG refs are so afraid of getting boo’ed by the home crowds.

clifscales

Defensive Lineman
We deserved to get our asses kicked but it’s such a kick in the nuts ever road game when we come back from 20 down to make it a game in the last 2 minutes only to have the refs keep us at arms length.

In the last couple minutes when we got it to a single digit game, refs missed 4-5 egregious fouls on NW, called 3-4 touch fouls on Nebraska. Missed 2 clear travels in NW. called a charge on Tominaga that should have been Boo Boui’s 5th foul or a no-call. Boui should have fouled out midway through the second half.

A bit earlier they called an illegal screen on Wilcher that wasn’t even remotely close to being illegal.

Again, we deserved to lose, but as bad as we played, we could have at the very least made the game go down to the last shot if calls go 50/50 down the stretch.

I know we benefit from the same thing when we play at PBA, but it seems like BIG refs are so afraid of getting boo’ed by the home crowds.
The Big 10 did us no favors with the schedule, Wisconsin with essentially the same 3 games in 6 days crap went 0-3. we got screwed at Illinois we should be 2-1 over the last 3 against Quad 1s

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven’t watched tonight. Did someone say Gary got injured again?
He was hobbling a bit for a couple of minutes and I thought he might've reinjured his calf or something, but seems like he's fine.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Is it just me or does Boo Buie have the jawline and beard of Giga Chad?
boo-buie.jpeg

gigachad.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds