Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska @ Maryland [11:00am BTN] (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Getting absolutely deep-dicked every fuckin road game in the exact same way has to get old. The problem is that I don’t see anyone that seems too upset about it

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Brice Williams is the worst with unforced turnovers. First half they in-bounded him the ball and it went straight through his hands. You can watch games the entire rest of the day and not see that
I don’t know, Lawrence is right up there as well.

I just hope they show some fight down the stretch. A 30+ point loss isn’t going to look good come the end of the season.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
Oddsmakers must be weighing Nebraska's road struggles/Gary absence heavily. We are better in damn near every statistical category. If we can get a hand up on their horrible 3pt shooting and rebound defensively....gotta think the boys have a great chance to get their first conf road win.

Tominaga playing time will be interesting to watch. His defensive liability had him riding the bench while protecting a lead all 2nd half last game. He needs to get it going early at a high efficiency or I think Fred limits him again.

Didn't get hands up, didn't get defensive rebounds. Throw in a shit load of turnovers. Worst loss of season by far. sheeesh.

Tough 3 game stretch coming up, they need at least 1 out of the 3 to keep this dream alive imo

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds