Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska @ Maryland [11:00am BTN] (3 Viewers)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Some funny hot takes ITT. Bad and ugly loss for sure, but everything is still in front of them. As some others have said, NU really needs Gary against a team like this.

I mentioned earlier that this 4 game stretch is brutal. This was one of the more winnable games and NU didn't show up. Need to somehow get a win or 2 against NW, ILL, or Wis. It won't be easy.

Still 10 games left and lots of winnable games coming. This team still feels different, but as a lifelong MBB fan, you can't help but expect the worst everytime they play.

I think if NU goes 5-5, they still get into the Tournament...6-4 would be gravy.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I know it’s against the bench, but Diop seems to be moving better. Still like whatever he made provide down the road.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just don't understand how a team can look so good then so bad 4 days later
It's the effort IMO. They have big off games, effort-wise, which really isn't cool.

I don't mind the losses, but Nebrasketball should always be a high effort team. We're probably never gonna have the program w the most talented guys, but we should be a high effort program.

This team has games where they just go "nah".

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's the effort IMO. They have big off games, effort-wise, which really isn't cool.

I don't mind the losses, but Nebrasketball should always be a high effort team. We're probably never gonna have the program w the most talented guys, but we should be a high effort program.

This team has games where they just go "nah".
I don't think the effort was down today (maybe later in the game). They just played sloppy.

Toe

Wide Receiver
8dtwmw.jpg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds