Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Neb trying to flip Raiola (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
This might explain it. I found a picture of Raiola when he got to Athens and everyone barked at him:

altman_8_t800.jpg

Last edited:

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Buddy better make a decision quick if he doesn’t want to play with a bunch of kids with one leg

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Okay you've convinced me. It in fact doesn't suck for him that he's now only the second best QB in his recruiting class
Danny was my first thought too. He wasn't going to be ready in 2025 and I think he knows that. He went to Bellevue West knowing he'd have to wait a couple of years to play. Don't think this changes his plans a lot.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
SIAP, here's Fong article to go with his prediction change.
I do vaugely remember someone saying DR visiting Lincoln for a game this fall.

Nebraska is looking to close this 2024 cycle strong and word is they may be close to landing their top overall target of the entire cycle.

After talking to a source with knowledge of the recruitment I've flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast to Nebraska for 247Sports' No. 2 overall recruit Dylan Raiola.

Raiola has been in Lincoln this fall, his father Dominic's alma mater.

Raiola has been committed to Georgia since May. We'll see if the Bulldogs can hold on late. The Huskers appear to be picking up steam in this one.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member

Nebraska is looking to close this 2024 cycle strong and word is they may be close to landing their top overall target of the entire cycle.

After talking to a source with knowledge of the recruitment I've flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast to Nebraska for 247Sports' No. 2 overall recruit Dylan Raiola.

Raiola has been committed to Georgia since May. We'll see if the Bulldogs can hold on late. The Huskers appear to be picking up steam in this one.
Yeah I remember someone saying he was in town and being mostly ignored.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member

He was at the Michigan game.

Saw him hanging outside the north stadium doors well after the game

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds