Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread NCAA Tournament: #8 Nebraska v #9 Texas A&M [Friday, March 22, 5:30pm TNT] - FUCK Turd ALBERTS (3 Viewers)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Texas am fans don’t seem to worried about Nebraska at all and chalking it up as an easy win
Do we shoot well in the game? If yes we win. If no we lose. It's that simple .We have shown we are capable of beating anyone in the field and capable of losing to anyone. Flip a coin and place your bet.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Do we shoot well in the game? If yes we win. If no we lose. It's that simple .We have shown we are capable of beating anyone in the field and capable of losing to anyone. Flip a coin and place your bet.

I don’t know if you can say that this team playing well or not is a 50/50 chance.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Based on past tournaments... if we win, what time would tip probably be on Sunday? Evening again? Afternoon?

Herbie

Quarterback
Based on past tournaments... if we win, what time would tip probably be on Sunday? Evening again? Afternoon?
It’d be the second game of the session but time is up to the networks based on what happens on R1 and what games they want at what time

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
You should just post publicly your favorite places. Restaurants (non vegan), favorite bar (non gay), etc
Point Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
You should just post publicly your favorite places. Restaurants (non vegan), favorite bar (non gay), etc
I just want to get an idea on parking. With 2 sessions going on that day it could be bad. I don't want to park and later find out my car is gone either.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm serious. I assume BBQ would be the choice?

I just wanted to make sure you were using the right criteria.
Central BBQ is the most famous. The quality is hit or miss but when it hits - like it should for an event like this - it’s really good. Relaxed and fun.

The BBQ Shop and Germantown Commissary are my other two favorites. The other - Fat Larry’s - is by me and too far from downtown to mention.

Just be prepared: Memphis is uber casual. Even the best known place like Central is essentially fast casual. Kind of like Nashville.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This was like my 15th attempt and I was actually looking to see how Pickle Smoochers comes out in this thing.

Hate to say it but it feels like they are in a good region and I think they could honestly make the final 4.

BUT THEN A DIFFERENT TEAM OUT OF THE MIDWEST CAME OUT SWINGING

1710799469915.png

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This was like my 15th attempt and I was actually looking to see how Pickle Smoochers comes out in this thing.

Hate to say it but it feels like they are in a good region and I think they could honestly make the final 4.

BUT THEN A DIFFERENT TEAM OUT OF THE MIDWEST CAME OUT SWINGING

View attachment 35066

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds