Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread NCAA Tournament: #8 Nebraska v #9 Texas A&M [Friday, March 22, 5:30pm TNT] - FUCK Turd ALBERTS (11 Viewers)

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
Point Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney
Just make sure to tell Jim the best vegan restaurants and gay bars.

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider
This was like my 15th attempt and I was actually looking to see how Pickle Smoochers comes out in this thing.

Hate to say it but it feels like they are in a good region and I think they could honestly make the final 4.

BUT THEN A DIFFERENT TEAM OUT OF THE MIDWEST CAME OUT SWINGING

View attachment 35066
Great minds think alike. In my unbiased brackets I have Nebraska winning in 25/25.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I want Dannen sitting Directly in front of Turd. And I want him to, adolescently, shield Turd 's view the entire game. Don't let him comfortably watch a single minute of the game.

Also - since he can't make the entirety of both, what do we want to bet Turd 's bitch ass just goes to the women's game to show that he supports women's athletics.

ColoREDo

God of sarcasm...but real.
I want Dannen sitting Directly in front of Turd. And I want him to, adolescently, shield Turd 's view the entire game. Don't let him comfortably watch a single minute of the game.

Also - since he can't make the entirety of both, what do we want to bet Turd 's bitch ass just goes to the women's game to show that he supports women's athletics.
He should stay away from both games. Only an attention whore would go due to the situation. So I wonder where he will be sitting?

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
He should stay away from both games. Only an attention whore would go due to the situation. So I wonder where he will be sitting?
You're right. He's a servant minded leader. He will be reffing. Just helping the NCAA fill all of the officiating needs for so many games in a single day.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds