Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread NCAA Tournament: #8 Nebraska v #9 Texas A&M [Friday, March 22, 5:30pm TNT] - FUCK Turd ALBERTS (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not to get ahead of ourselves but Houston if we beat A&M. I did not see Houston this year but our fans have been saying throughout the season that Houston is the worst matchup for Nebraska in the entire 340 team D-I. Strong PG apparently, which is a problem since we don't have a PG.

Oh well, beat Turd and everyone will be happy.

Herbie

Quarterback
Not to get ahead of ourselves but Houston if we beat A&M. I did not see Houston this year but our fans have been saying throughout the season that Houston is the worst matchup for Nebraska in the entire 340 team D-I. Strong PG apparently, which is a problem since we don't have a PG.

Oh well, beat Turd and everyone will be happy.
Houston lacks a good big this year, all offense runs through the guards.
I think teams with a good inside game are a bigger threat than good guards. Nebraska will just need to be hot and stay hot all game

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Also every year they would matchup Duke/Coach K "randomly" against his proteges' teams.

IIRC they did it with Duke and Quin Snyder/Mizzou in the first round. So CBS gets to do their stupid drama/storylines like they're fuckin Bob Costas at the Olympics.

As soon as I realized that A&M was a possibility I would have bet my life savings they were pairing us up. It was a fuckin lock. NCAA committee engineers these matchup every year.
Bob Costas was on CNN few weeks back. Had no idea how crazy he is

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
FUCK ITS IN MEMPHIS AND I HAVE TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO A VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT IN ARKANSAS FUCK ME WITH A RUSTY COAT HANGER AND CALL ME SHIRLEY

EDIT: IF IT’S DURING THE DAY I AM TAKING PTO SAY A PRAYER TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR DANNY DEVITO THAT I CAN GO
Always Sunny Troll GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds