Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread NCAA Tournament: #8 Nebraska v #9 Texas A&M [Friday, March 22, 5:30pm TNT] - FUCK Turd ALBERTS (7 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
They're not big and mostly score with 2 undersized guards
I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Anyone notice a few players giggling when it was announced
now that Turd is gone I'm curious what all of the athlete thought of him

baseball players obviously didn't care for him

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
FUCK ITS IN MEMPHIS AND I HAVE TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER TO A VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT IN ARKANSAS FUCK ME WITH A RUSTY COAT HANGER AND CALL ME SHIRLEY

EDIT: IF IT’S DURING THE DAY I AM TAKING PTO SAY A PRAYER TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR DANNY DEVITO THAT I CAN GO

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tourney committee always has joke. Set up a Nebraska Pickle Smoochers matchup last go round
Also every year they would matchup Duke/Coach K "randomly" against his proteges' teams.

IIRC they did it with Duke and Quin Snyder/Mizzou in the first round. So CBS gets to do their stupid drama/storylines like they're fuckin Bob Costas at the Olympics.

As soon as I realized that A&M was a possibility I would have bet my life savings they were pairing us up. It was a fuckin lock. NCAA committee engineers these matchup every year.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Think the wife and I are gonna rip the drive after work on Thursday. Do we know when the game times will be announced?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds