Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NCAA investigating Tennessee NIL (2 Viewers)

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Just skimmed the letter and she hits a five star frog splash off the top rope onto those dipshits at the NCAA when she points out that they permit players meeting with collectives, doing deals with collectives, etc. as permissible but not if they're for ReCrUiTiNg PuRpOsEs.
When I saw the dipshit forde break this, my first thought was the ncaa is drowning & grabbing on to anything they can find. Have a hard time believing they have any legal recourse unless Tennessee is being Michigan dumb with cheating.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
When I saw the dipshit forde break this, my first thought was the ncaa is drowning & grabbing on to anything they can find. Have a hard time believing they have any legal recourse unless Tennessee is being Michigan dumb with cheating.
This is what concerns me. We're obviously involved in NIL as well.

WTF is the NCAA doing? From afar, there's no method to the madness. NCAA is about to make themselves obsolete if they start making up rules as they go.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
It's the ovaries inside the vagina.

#biology
hd tournament GIF

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
This is what concerns me. We're obviously involved in NIL as well.

WTF is the NCAA doing? From afar, there's no method to the madness. NCAA is about to make themselves obsolete if they start making up rules as they go.
I think they already are obsolete & have been for decades. Before their only purpose, other than organizing tournaments, was going after schools who weren’t allowed to cheat like SMU but ignore all the shit Barry Switzer was doing. 2010s was players & media openly joking about bama’s pay for play scheme & they did nothing so we got the GOAT in Saban.

NCAA has served as an illusion that college football is a fair & equal playing field so schools/boosters can cash in on the NFL’s farm system & smaller schools getting beat can live with the delusion that at least they’re doing things the right way & are a coach/player away from becoming a champion. NIL has just brought reality out into the open.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds