Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NCAA investigating Tennessee NIL (2 Viewers)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
So what does this mean for us - seriously? 1st Florida and now Tennessee.

What am I missing here...isn't every (or most) P5 schools fully engaged in NIL?

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
So by ‘vagaries’…is that a reference to ‘vagina’? As in Tennessee’s NiL program is made up of a bunch of pussies who suck at it?

betsch

Safety
What exactly CAN'T you do at this point. They must be doing something pretty bad if it actually gets investigated. It feels like its the wild, wild west for NIL at the moment.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
What exactly CAN'T you do at this point. They must be doing something pretty bad if it actually gets investigated. It feels like its the wild, wild west for NIL at the moment.
That's my reaction. What in the world did you have to do to violate the current NIL "policy?" Boosters are literally give kids cars and posting it on IG and calling it NIL.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's my reaction. What in the world did you have to do to violate the current NIL "policy?" Boosters are literally give kids cars and posting it on IG and calling it NIL.
I'm sure every school is breaking NIL rules because they're so shittily put together and change every 15 minutes so the NCAA just gets to decide arbitrarily who they hammer at any given moment

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just skimmed the letter and she hits a five star frog splash off the top rope onto those dipshits at the NCAA when she points out that they permit players meeting with collectives, doing deals with collectives, etc. as permissible but not if they're for ReCrUiTiNg PuRpOsEs.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds