Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking NCAA Football is coming back (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

No clue what a next gen console, but this is yuuuuggggeeee

its happening ron paul GIF
Happy So Excited GIF
daniel bryan yes GIF by WWE
Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor
pizza yes GIF
pizza yes GIF

Yesssss Yes GIF
infinity war yes GIF
oh my god yes GIF

Last edited:

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Hopefully it isn’t as horrible as Madden

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
That would suck. Madden sucked in comparison even just in gameplay and taking away college vs. pro. Fuck Madden. You're old enough to have ridden the ride, right?
I haven't played either game in a decade or more. I've heard from numerous sources that Madden sucks donkey dick. I'm just assuming that since EA Sports sucks ass they will just take Madden and add some college football mascots.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I happened to have a patient in the office today after this news broke who’s owner is an employee in the Nebraska L&B dept.

I told him I saw this news and he said that EA / CLC has been reaching out to schools for over a year in this. Nebraska was, to his knowledge, the first school to sign on.

Nebraska actually gave the green light to be in the Madden mode where you come up through college, but wasn’t chosen as one of the schools featured.

Make no mistake about it: Nebraska has been extremely aggressive with the entire NIL issue, and the athletic department is clearly setting itself up to benefit once the dust settles.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I happened to have a patient in the office today after this news broke who’s owner is an employee in the Nebraska L&B dept.

I told him I saw this news and he said that EA / CLC has been reaching out to schools for over a year in this. Nebraska was, to his knowledge, the first school to sign on.

Nebraska actually gave the green light to be in the Madden mode where you come up through college, but wasn’t chosen as one of the schools featured.

Make no mistake about it: Nebraska has been extremely aggressive with the entire NIL issue, and the athletic department is clearly setting itself up to benefit once the dust settles.

Nebraska wasn’t in Madden 20, but is in Madden 21.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds