Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

My wife is mad at me again.....

Luckily I am not poor and have both DN and streaming services.
How I Met Your Mother Sitcom GIF by Laff

A "portal potty"???

What did it do send your shit to another dimension? I've never shit so bad it opened up a gate to the Nether Worlds.
lolololol "portal potty" is a technical word. Not sure who on this board was in the area at the time, but the bathroom was pretty chaotic so I doubt anyone really noticed. It was in an actual establishment in a tailgating area. No stopping it. Flushed probably 8 times in a matter of 60 seconds so nothing lingered. Listened very closely and couldn't hear anyone say anything outside the stall so I'm pretty sure I was in the clear. There was also a small fight that was starting to break out so that helped divert attention.

I like streaming (have most of them) but like DN for these reasons. Being able to also quickly flip through channels is glorious. I am fucking old so maybe that is it too.

Yeah, the ability to quickly switch back and forth between games is also another plus. Agree.

I just checked with my wife...she says that your wife needs to relax.

My hope is that you tell your wife that Lionsfan's wife says she needs to relax. I want to know how that goes.

We've been having issues with Dish Network so we had a tech out today to fix it.

While here, he went into the restroom and took what smelt like a shit of a lifetime.

After he left, my wife said. "Why didn't you say something to him?"

Me: "He couldn't take it back and he did fix the TV problem."

Her. "You're such a wimp and I am pissed just so you know."
Remind her that an attitude like that means she gets no cock rockin and can’t give you any blowies for at least two weeks.

Let her know you are putting her on lockdown and you won’t tolerate her shit.

I tried that...she just walked away laughing.....

I yelled at her "I don't chase those hoes, I replace those hoes"
Stand your ground King 👑

She laughs now, but in two days when she’s jonesing for a blowie and your Kings scepter…you can just laugh and tell her…

“Get me a beer and go get the dishes done!”

We've been having issues with Dish Network so we had a tech out today to fix it.

While here, he went into the restroom and took what smelt like a shit of a lifetime.

After he left, my wife said. "Why didn't you say something to him?"

Me: "He couldn't take it back and he did fix the TV problem."

Her. "You're such a wimp and I am pissed just so you know."
Your first mistake is keeping Dish. Fuck those greedy fucks and their shit ass service.

Not saying I've ever done that (I haven't), or would do it (I probably wouldn't), but it would be a fun get-back, lol.

Also, you could use her toothbrush to brush off your taint and bung hole if you are really feeling nasty and she is that much of a bitty. 😎 Then mention to her the next day or two her coffee drinking may be staining her teeth.

You need Jesus.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back