Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

My wife is mad at me again.....

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
We've been having issues with Dish Network so we had a tech out today to fix it.

While here, he went into the restroom and took what smelt like a shit of a lifetime.

After he left, my wife said. "Why didn't you say something to him?"

Me: "He couldn't take it back and he did fix the TV problem."

Her. "You're such a wimp and I am pissed just so you know."

Same thing happened to me during the Colorado game afternoon out tailgating. Had some takeout and beers for lunch. Bad combo. Once in a portal potty and once in the stadium.

Sit on her pillow and rip a juicy fart on it. Better yet, wipe your butt lightly with her pillow case then put it back on her pillow.

Just make sure you make the bed so you don't sleep on your own dookie stench.

Sit on her pillow and rip a juicy fart on it. Better yet, wipe your butt lightly with her pillow case then put it back on her pillow.

Geez...that might be an overreaction but might be worth a try. Ha.

Geez...that might be an overreaction but might be worth a try. Ha.

Not saying I've ever done that (I haven't), or would do it (I probably wouldn't), but it would be a fun get-back, lol.

Also, you could use her toothbrush to brush off your taint and bung hole if you are really feeling nasty and she is that much of a bitty. 😎 Then mention to her the next day or two her coffee drinking may be staining her teeth.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

I'd be mad too if I still had dish network

I still have it. Literally only to watch Husker games. Sometimes NFL or NBA games. I can stream those... but the quality on streameast type of streams, sucks.

It is also nice to be able to DVR games on Dish. Another perk, and probably the 2nd main reason I have kept Dish besides watching husker games is that I can stream on any device pretty much all of the stations I would watch sports on my mobile or laptop by logging in to those apps with my Dish login. The last several years I have been working out of state a lot off and on, and being able to just open the app for whatever streaming/game/etc I want to watch right on my laptop no matter where I am is pretty nice.

I am probably going to be selling my house here in the next 6 months though, and doubt I keep Dish when I build my new house. Either way, if I drop Dish then have to get YTTV or similar, I will end up paying about the same for the same stuff I watch. Streaming long ago became not about saving money, but simply being more convenient often. Which was predictable.

I still have it. Literally only to watch Husker games. Sometimes NFL or NBA games. I can stream those... but the quality on streameast type of streams, sucks.

It is also nice to be able to DVR games on Dish. Another perk, and probably the 2nd main reason I have kept Dish besides watching husker games is that I can stream on any device pretty much all of the stations I would watch sports on my mobile or laptop by logging in to those apps with my Dish login. The last several years I have been working out of state a lot off and on, and being able to just open the app for whatever streaming/game/etc I want to watch right on my laptop no matter where I am is pretty nice.

I am probably going to be selling my house here in the next 6 months though, and doubt I keep Dish when I build my new house. Either way, if I drop Dish then have to get YTTV or similar, I will end up paying about the same for the same stuff I watch. Streaming long ago became not about saving money, but simply being more convenient often. Which was predictable.

I like streaming (have most of them) but like DN for these reasons. Being able to also quickly flip through channels is glorious. I am fucking old so maybe that is it too.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back