Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mr Maciejczak (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Still got a ways to go to catch us tPBers but still…

Well Done Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
Hopefully for the same reasons nobody but Wisconsin wanted JJ Watt
I hope so. As an idiot when it comes to scouting hs players, I can't see a box he doesn't check for a lineman. So his under the radarness confuses me. Same with the late add Barnes. Supremely athletic dude with a major program who has film good enough that Satt needed 5 plays to know he was a take, but it's like Wyoming and BYU in on him.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I hope so. As an idiot when it comes to scouting hs players, I can't see a box he doesn't check for a lineman. So his under the radarness confuses me. Same with the late add Barnes. Supremely athletic dude with a major program who has film good enough that Satt needed 5 plays to know he was a take, but it's like Wyoming and BYU in on him.
Dudes fall through the cracks all the time. And Rhule banks on this fact and his ability to find some of those dudes. Expect each year to have 3-5 guys in the class that no one heard about or with minimal offers.

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Especially dudes from sparsely populated areas like the Dakotas, Montana, etc.
Exactly ! We get business in the Dakotas strictly because we have a sales rep covering those states while our competitors don’t bother because of the vastness and lack of population. The Dakotas get overlooked and the players fall in the laps of NDSU. ND, SDSU and SD.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds