Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mount Tatermore East (1 Viewer)

Final Four East division

• wwstormking

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • rgracek

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
As we moved closer to this point I wasn't sure if 6 seeded rgracek was going to make it. He had maybe the toughest road here. Ultimately his trolling taters far exceeded BigCL's fandom of qanon and propensity for tmi. In the last round he barely squeaked out a win over Huskeronline's fearless leader. Can he get by the #2 seed for one of the top two spots?

What can I say about storm trooper that hasn't already been said? Pretty much a foregone conclusion he was going to make an appearance in the Final Four. Question is does he deserve a chance at the top spot?

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
tumblr_inline_n1to1g4on41s1u9mj.gif

Attachments

• 1608521464183.png
    1608521464183.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 4

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
If we do this again in a year, we should make the tourney double-elimination. It's a shame that some taters had to exit early due to random seeding.

In my opinion, grachek would have made the final four, minimum. The fact that HuskerPete was bounced first round, and homie has been eliminated is a disservice to their potato levels.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Please tell me we’re inviting the champ to be a member here

In my short two days as a mod to do the NFL Pick'em, I learned that there is an option to "discourage" a poster from contributing or posting. It basically fucks with them to make them not continue. I put @Jim14510 on discourage as a test case, and neither of us could post or see a damned thing for a while.

If any of the final four finalists should be invited, the "discourage" option should definitely be explored by the TBP mods.

N_Fuego

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
If we do this again in a year, we should make the tourney double-elimination. It's a shame that some taters had to exit early due to random seeding.

In my opinion, grachek would have made the final four, minimum. The fact that HuskerPete was bounced first round, and homie has been eliminated is a disservice to their potato levels.

That's the most disappointing thing about this entire thing, Pete's elimination in the first round. Double elimination would definitely help.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Still can't believe Rufus and Stuck got knocked out so early in the competition. Ruffie and Stuck are a special kinda stupid. Whoever ends up winning the contest needs to get an award so we can post that picture as a Reply to everything they post on RSS

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Still can't believe Rufus and Stuck got knocked out so early in the competition. Ruffie and Stuck are a special kinda stupid. Whoever ends up winning the contest needs to get an award so we can post that picture as a Reply to everything they post on RSS

While I mostly agree...Pete is the dumbest mother fucker IMO. That guy seriously has had some brain trauma in the past.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member

Rufus seems like a guy who breast fed until he was about 13.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
...but his mom had A Cups

But he was glad they were REAL and thought them to be SPECTCULAR

I don't follow the NSFW posts very closely, but I wonder: is this an admission that @SoCal_Corn is Rufus on the RRS?

It would take me too long to look at all of the SoCal posts on the NSFW board to know for sure.

No offense, and also meant to be a dumb attempt at fun.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Son of a bitch. Some names just came to me that probably could have made the tourney. That stupid pedo Pyrocy. Fucking Wildtard. And how did we forget Gemini and Theophilus. And I know he fell off a ladder and mushed his brain. He’s still dumb as fück

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Son of a bitch. Some names just came to me that probably could have made the tourney. That stupid pedo Pyrocy. Fucking Wildtard. And how did we forget Gemini and Theophilus. And I know he fell off a ladder and mushed his brain. He’s still dumb as fück
While we definitely missed some people I do think they'd all be on the outside looking in. Maybe licking the window while doing it.

Suck My Ass on 4th

Bench Warmer
I do t want to go back and look, so can someone tell me if that fucking moron, Wyldtard, was in the tourney? He’s definitely in the Top 10.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds