Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mount Tatermore West

West Division Final 4

• jbt aka THE black helmet

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • HuskerinLA

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1jlyhl.jpg
Would it be obvious enough if that guys head was photochopped into the tater bowl picture?

If someone says black helmet who is the first poster that comes to mind? I mean that's some special skills to have a group named after you. That might be the craziest thing about Pete being up for the RMPOTY. He is the 2nd person I think of when black helmet is mentioned. Him and jbt hanging out arguing about walkons wearing Frost and Tommie jerseys.

LA rivals only stormy with his douchiness.

When someone says Douche who comes to mind? I think of Stormdouche and RGracheck

When someone says Douche who comes to mind? I think of Stormdouche and RGracheck
Interesting. With you on stormy but lifer and LA come to mind for me. When I hear rgracek I don't think douche at all. More like doofus. Like Roofus. In fact they're kind of one in the same for me.

Interesting. With you on stormy but lifer and LA come to mind for me. When I hear rgracek I don't think douche at all. More like doofus. Like Roofus. In fact they're kind of one in the same for me.

Agree; Rag and Roof are doofuses squared. I say that because I truly don't think Rag tries to troll. His posts are 100% serious in his mind. The difference is Rag dips his toe into douchiness on occasion.

I get some entertainment value out of Roof because.......I'm wired to think a nerd has the potential to provide something interesting or laughable.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back