Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Most Interesting thing I have read today (1 Viewer)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I say we give whomever the HC is the freedom to make those decisions.
Yea, I'm not completely sold on S&C, honestly. It's absolutely better under Duval, but that's not much of a compliment, and it doesn't make sense to give a new HC the gig and then tell him he has to work with this guy who he may not know or have the same vision.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
A
Yea, I'm not completely sold on S&C, honestly. It's absolutely better under Duval, but that's not much of a compliment, and it doesn't make sense to give a new HC the gig and then tell him he has to work with this guy who he may not know or have the same vision.
Agreed. If the new HC decides to keep him, cool - But if he wants to bring in his own guy he should be able to.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
“The head coaches of the top-4 #CFBPlayoff teams were on Alabama's coaching staff in 2015.
◽️
Kirby Smart - Defensive Coordinator
◽️
Nick Saban - Head Coach
◽️
Mel Tucker - Secondary Coach
◽️
Mario Cristobal - Offensive Line Coach”
-The Athletic

Do we even see 4 of our Asst Coaches being an Asst in Power5 Football if they are let go? The Frost Davidians don't see the value of a quality Head Coach surrounding himself with Quality Asst Coaches
Yes...
Lubbick
Beckton
T
Dawson
Fisher
Chins

Analyst - Busch

We have some good coaches IMO

Problem is guys like Austin and Mario

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I think Beckton will get a P5 job. There are lots of great DL coaches in the world, but my ass would be pretty chapped to lose Big Tone
And his son or potential sons. Probably the only thing that bothers me about firing Frost is that some good coaches are going to lose their jobs.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds