Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MORE MEMBERS (1 Viewer)

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Same haha. Actually I'm just posting to get likes and boner alerts, so I can gain trophies. Nobody likes a noob. I think I was added because I was a like whore on RSS. Now I can be a platinum boner alert whore here. Boners for all!
That’s probably good thing. Early on, when it was just a couple of us we were saying who not to invite. You’re good.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
That’s probably good thing. Early on, when it was just a couple of us we were saying who not to invite. You’re good.

No worries at all man. I'm surprised people even thought of me. I usually just lurk on the scrolls and get into arguments during the live game threads. Every once in awhile I add some reliable content. I appreciate the invite to the board.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Reading through the famous drunk @Gregg Peterson thread on RSS that was linked in the terrific #Munsoned thread on our own board. It's been a life-affirming experience.

It also reminded me of a great poster that I haven't seen in a bit: Joseph Dirte. It looks like he hasn't been on RSS really this year, so maybe he's just gone in general. Still, that Peterson with a Jack Daniel's bottle was emblematic of some of his best work. Would love to get him around here.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Reading through the famous drunk @Gregg Peterson thread on RSS that was linked in the terrific #Munsoned thread on our own board. It's been a life-affirming experience.

It also reminded me of a great poster that I haven't seen in a bit: Joseph Dirte. It looks like he hasn't been on RSS really this year, so maybe he's just gone in general. Still, that Peterson with a Jack Daniel's bottle was emblematic of some of his best work. Would love to get him around here.

He gone. Canceled his sub, he announced it in MLPFC. Cited the desire to be distracted less, young family, and busy with work. Fantastic poster.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds