Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MORE MEMBERS

I think I need to send this idot to Siberia..... Fuck Chile..

giphy.gif

“Thoughts on Bomber” (9-6-20)

Is my emoji overkill too much, Black5hirt?? I’ll try and do better....
👽😈🤓💩🤬🤡👺👾😻😹🤘🤟✌👣👅🕶🐶🐵🙉🦞🦕🐋🦓🍄🍀🌜🌎💫🔥🌮🍪🍺🎯🚠🚡🚀🗽🗼⛱🏘🏪🏫🏩💒🏛🌇🌆🌃🌌🌉☎🔦🕯🧯🔫⛏🔩💉💊🧽🧶🔑🛎📮📇✝☪🕉☸✡🔯♎♐📳☢🆘🅾🆑♨🚷🚯🚱🏧🚹🚻🆗🆙➰

There's a smorgasbord for your posting pleasure over here.

Thanks for the invite, and sorry if I gave up too much about the PB on the RSS. I was doing my best to be coy, but still earned a temporary platinum board ban only a few hours after being invited.

The idea I had in my head was that Garrett had an elaborate scheme/troll where he would invite people, and then ban all of them the next day via algorithm. While that might have been the funniest thing ever, I'm glad that this board is real.

I do discourage inviting Lando, though. See the next paragraph regarding supporters determining membership eligibilty.

I'll keep paying Sean and Mike for the foreseeable future for the same reason I tip extra heavy now for take-out. If there are expenses to operate this site, I'll chip in to that too. Just let me know how.

BTW, @SantaBarbaraSker, your skill in playing the platinum board existence has been superb. Is there one? Is it a stupid joke on the RSS? No one will ever know. I'm probably banned from the platinum board when I wake in the morning.

Thanks for the invite, and sorry if I gave up too much about the PB on the RSS. I was doing my best to be coy, but still earned a temporary platinum board ban only a few hours after being invited.

The idea I had in my head was that Garrett had an elaborate scheme/troll where he would invite people, and then ban all of them the next day via algorithm. While that might have been the funniest thing ever, I'm glad that this board is real.

I do discourage inviting Lando, though. See the next paragraph regarding supporters determining membership eligibilty.

I'll keep paying Sean and Mike for the foreseeable future for the same reason I tip extra heavy now for take-out. If there are expenses to operate this site, I'll chip in to that too. Just let me know how.

BTW, @SantaBarbaraSker, your skill in playing the platinum board existence has been superb. Is there one? Is it a stupid joke on the RSS? No one will ever know. I'm probably banned from the platinum board when I wake in the morning.

Well. This is an interesting development.

Oh shit

regina-cady.gif

200.gif

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back