Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mizzou (1 Viewer)

whoboppin

Linebacker
I strongly dislike Missouri - top 5 hated teams for me. I wish OSUSr. would've smoked them.

But, OSU is too big of a job to not have quality coaches interested from my perspective. Notice how I say quality coaches and not big name coaches. IMO, that's where administrators go wrong. Talking to you A&M
OSU will have the pick of the litter. But they are at crazy highs right now. They could hire a good coach go 10-2 and they would freak the fuck out. Or maybe they just hire a guy who’s not cutout for it, but the rot doesn’t show for 3-4 years. That is best case scenario.

They hire a guy who has initial success but he’s not a good developer or game manager or something and the rot gets in there.

Texas, USC, Florida, Miami, no one’s immune from a down turn

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
A Mizzou grad was over the house yesterday. Kids from school play date. He said he wasn’t sure who the booster is giving all this money. I said Laurie and he said he thinks he chips in some but is still pissed off that their basketball arena is no longer named after his cheating daughter and stopped donating for a long time. Until recently he was giving nothing. Now he’s only giving a little. Not sure I buy it but thought it was interesting.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
A Mizzou grad was over the house yesterday. Kids from school play date. He said he wasn’t sure who the booster is giving all this money. I said Laurie and he said he thinks he chips in some but is still pissed off that their basketball arena is no longer named after his cheating daughter and stopped donating for a long time. Until recently he was giving nothing. Now he’s only giving a little. Not sure I buy it but thought it was interesting.
The while booster scene is interesting.

Are the Hawks still big donors of ours? I wonder who is ponying up all this NIL and stadium $$$.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It’s interesting how “a Missouri grad” is supposed to hold some weight as someone having knowledge. It’s like saying anyone graduating from UNL has inside info on the Husker program.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?
I’m just one of those call it like you see it guys…when people try using something like that for weight (mtnhusker being the worst) I just have to laugh about it.
Cornflakes officially unpissed this morn

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds