Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Missing Lincoln man (2 Viewers)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kinda what I had always read too.

I have a buddy who is a deputy in Harrison, NE. He always says if you want to kill someone and make them disappear, Sioux County would be the place. And I’ve hunted out there and 100% agree.

He went missing in Gering but it’s close.

I always thought he was buried under a driveway
Yeah I'd been told they're pretty much expecting a random hunter or hiker to find him in the wilderness there at some point.

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
In the podcast I watched (linked above) it sounds like Terrytown has high crime rates - much higher than national average - anybody familiar with that area that can shed some light on that?

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
In the podcast I watched (linked above) it sounds like Terrytown has high crime rates - much higher than national average - anybody familiar with that area that can shed some light on that?
Terrytown is essentially a trailer park. Population of a few hundred, it's just a little shithole tucked between Scottsbluff and Gering named after a slumlord who went on a power trip in the 50's.

High crime would make sense, it's a white trash shanty town

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
The grandparents in laws built a new driveway shorty after he went missing. I guess they were involved in the recent argument before he went missing
Between Ultrasonic testing and Ground penetrating radar they can detect things buried pretty deep in the ground now. I’d assume if they had a legit reason to believe he was buried under a driveway they would be able to find a body. We use both at my work and it’s amazing the things it will accurately pick up.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds