Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Missing Lincoln man (1 Viewer)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Unfortunately I just always assume these end up being trafficking cases and he'll never be seen by the public again, minus a miracle

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
I have to admit weird things can happen. My relation is the guy who went missing in Houston earlier this year without a trace. Gate was open in the backyard but all of his belongings were left at home. Turns out he had a mental issue and was found wondering a week later. Doesn’t remember any of it.

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
The case is a interesting one to follow and I have a few mutual friends of husband and Tyler. Someone close to the case mentioned he literally disappeared without a trace, no electronics, no spare clothing, no credit cards, and his scent trail ended abruptly. He ran towards a treeline where his phone was powered off and tracking dogs followed it through the treeline and it just ends. No trace from that point. Apparently he had a major temper.

A couple of theories I have
1. He was living a second life and after the mention of divorce a fight ensued and Tyler used another phone to call his other boyfriend to pick him up and they vanished together. This lines up because of the scent dissappearing. He had a second phone and money source to help with get away.

2. He ran and in dark fell somewhere and died there because of it. He had powered off his phone so couldn't call for help.

3. A mountain lion or aliens got him.

3 is a stretch but I lean 1 or 2.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
My mother in law was one of Regina's best friends. I've never talked to her about it but my wife told me the police know who did it, they just don't have enough evidence (or a body) to convict.
Exact deal with the Ryan Larsen kid in Omaha. My wife has some cop friends. Cops know but haven't been able to tie the loose end to make it public.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
The case is a interesting one to follow and I have a few mutual friends of husband and Tyler. Someone close to the case mentioned he literally disappeared without a trace, no electronics, no spare clothing, no credit cards, and his scent trail ended abruptly. He ran towards a treeline where his phone was powered off and tracking dogs followed it through the treeline and it just ends. No trace from that point. Apparently he had a major temper.

A couple of theories I have
1. He was living a second life and after the mention of divorce a fight ensued and Tyler used another phone to call his other boyfriend to pick him up and they vanished together. This lines up because of the scent dissappearing. He had a second phone and money source to help with get away.

2. He ran and in dark fell somewhere and died there because of it. He had powered off his phone so couldn't call for help.

3. A mountain lion or aliens got him.

3 is a stretch but I lean 1 or 2.
Or maybe a combo of 1 and 2? I feel like his body would've been discovered by now unless he is buried somewhere or cut up into peices, Dahmer-style.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

Jason Jolkowski is another local one that pops up a lot on internet crime/mystery forums. Crazy how people just sometimes just disappear into thin air.
I worked for Jason's dad at NFM shortly before this happened (left there before Jason's disappearance). Absolutely great guy, salt of the earth, terrific manager, you could tell the whole family was cut from the same cloth.

Saw him a few years later, and he just looked like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. I can't imagine the weariness something like that has to be for a parent. Always hoped and prayed for closure for them.

Probably some degenerates in the Benson area that know the full story.

MaxHuskers34

Linebacker
Elite Member
Been a couple of instances like this over here in Cockeye the last few years. Mollie Tibbets being the biggest case. Also another little girl, I can't remember her name, ended up going missing and was killed by her pedo uncle here in Davenport.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds