Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mickey took away the blackshirts (1 Viewer)

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Personally, never thought they should been handed out. But, since they did I would consider letting Buford keep his.

He’s made quite a few big mistakes, which can be expected being young and inexperienced. He’s never quit or hung his head. All he did was turn around and make some big time plays for the defense.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Personally, never thought they should been handed out. But, since they did I would consider letting Buford keep his.

He’s made quite a few big mistakes, which can be expected being young and inexperienced. He’s never quit or hung his head. All he did was turn around and make some big time plays for the defense.
That interception on his back shoulder was a hell of a catch. That's a lot harder than it looked.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Also loved him chasing an RB 70 yards downfield starting on the wrong side

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Did it ever? Traditions are kind of weird in general.
Yes. Go ask any player from Nebraska if it mattered when they received one. Go ask any senior that finally earned one. Go ask all the fans who have Blackshirt gear.

What we have now is not the “tradition.” It’s coaches playing games with the tradition.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes. Go ask any player from Nebraska if it mattered when they received one. Go ask any senior that finally earned one. Go ask all the fans who have Blackshirt gear.

What we have now is not the “tradition.” It’s coaches playing games with the tradition.

Could be what the other guys suggested.. Mickey making a point that nobody is a starter at this point

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
The Blackshirt tradition has been so bastardized over the last decade plus that it really doesn’t matter anymore.
I’m actually genuinely curious if the next HC will continue it, assuming it’s not Mick

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I genuinely wish Mick had more legit P5 HC experience cause I think he’s exactly what this program needs, just attitude wise
Agree, that’s why my personal “so outlandish I won’t even be sad when it doesn’t happen” outcome is for Mickey to be so miraculously awesome that he turns everything around and wins 7+ games the rest of the way haha.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds