Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Mickey to meet with Frost in person today (2 Viewers)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
You know what I don't fucking understand, you see all of these schools paying out big boy money to get who they want. Why can't we do the same for our assistants? Put down an offer they can't refuse. A big buyout, whatever, who the fuck cares. Do you want to win or not? It pisses me off, you want to swing your big elite college football dick around all the time and act like you're still relevant but you can't do what it takes to get the best of the best here?

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Now its going from Lincoln to Eppley to St Louis, Illinois

This flight is coming from Union City, Tenn to St, Louis Illinois also.

Might be something might be nothing.
Back to Lincoln tonight then (which is interest to me) fly to Eagle County (Vail/Beaver Creek Airport) and back tomorrow morning. Don't worry guys I will keep an eye out for Mickey Joseph on the on the slopes it won't be hard Vail/Beaver Creek only have a few runs open, not much snow so far this year.

Bonus Ski Report

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
You know what I don't fucking understand, you see all of these schools paying out big boy money to get who they want. Why can't we do the same for our assistants? Put down an offer they can't refuse. A big buyout, whatever, who the fuck cares. Do you want to win or not? It pisses me off, you want to swing your big elite college football dick around all the time and act like you're still relevant but you can't do what it takes to get the best of the best here?
Because we’re stupid

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I mean…we’ve got money. Certainly we could offer to pay whatever it is he has to pay back right?
Maybe some of the same donors who didn't want Frost to go could scrounge around the couch to come up with the $200K or whatever it would take to make Joseph whole so their Chosen One could try to get 75 or 80 guys on scholarship next year.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe some of the same donors who didn't want Frost to go could scrounge around the couch to come up with the $200K or whatever it would take to make Joseph whole so their Chosen One could try to get 75 or 80 guys on scholarship next year.
Good point even if a guy thinks Frost should have been fired we should go all in and try to give him everything to succeed.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
The donors need to do what Texas is doing.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t think that’s Trevs MO

I’m not saying we won’t be competitive but I don’t think he’ll just be throwing money around like Moos did and certainly not like the LSU’s and USC’s

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds