Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Merry Christmas! 🎄 (1 Viewer)

redzoner

Cornerback
GIF by Sky

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Merry Christmas to all tPB members!! Y'all have made me laugh more this year than I can remember, also made me wonder how in the hell any of us are still sane with some of these threads but all in all I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Enjoy time with your families, eat some good food, drink all the drinks and love each other like there is no tomorrow!!

Merry Christmas GIF by WWE

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Merry Christmas errbody! Son is 16 months now so he’s actually able to tear open gifts and play with his toys, which is fun to watch. I’m gonna enjoy these years while he can’t be disappointed by anything we do/don’t get him.

Heading to the in-laws’ house in Bellevue shortly and then flying into Santa Barbara tonight so my son can meet most of his extended family on my side for the first time. I will be accepting thots and prayerz for his first plane rides as a toddler, but super excited to see this part of my family for the first time in 2 years.

Hope everyone here has a great Christmas and enjoys a little bit of time off.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds