Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

May Recruiting Thread (1 Viewer)

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Remember when someone on here tried to convince everyone Will was dumb because he did a podcast? I remember.
It was me. He’s still a fucking dipshit. His entire persona, the only reason he’s famous is because he acts like a dumb fuck on the internet. He has tweeted like 20 videos of himself ripping ass on top off all the other dumb shit he posts. He might actually be kind of smart but I can’t respect someone who acts like an idiot to get famous. You all would hate him just like you hate the Paul brothers if he wasn’t a former Husker. But then again, there’s a good amount of you who enjoy Pat Mcafee so maybe you would still like him 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It was me. He’s still a fucking dipshit. His entire persona, the only reason he’s famous is because he acts like a dumb fuck on the internet. He has tweeted like 20 videos of himself ripping ass on top off all the other dumb shit he posts. He might actually be kind of smart but I can’t respect someone who acts like an idiot to get famous. You all would hate him just like you hate the Paul brothers if he wasn’t a former Husker.
Matthew Broderick GIF

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
It was me. He’s still a fucking dipshit. His entire persona, the only reason he’s famous is because he acts like a dumb fuck on the internet. He has tweeted like 20 videos of himself ripping ass on top off all the other dumb shit he posts. He might actually be kind of smart but I can’t respect someone who acts like an idiot to get famous. You all would hate him just like you hate the Paul brothers if he wasn’t a former Husker. But then again, there’s a good amount of you who enjoy Pat Mcafee so maybe you would still like him 🤷‍♂️
Yikes, son. First you admit to getting pegged, then this? The man has shown time and again how respectful, intelligent, dedicated, and articulate he is and you base an entire opinion off him posting videos of what most people do with their kids or the guys anyway? It's just sad.

Maybe you'd rather Johnny Rodgers be our ambassador? Wait til you hear the stories about him then.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
Your hatred of farts has consumed you

Herbie

Quarterback
Yikes, son. First you admit to getting pegged, then this? The man has shown time and again how respectful, intelligent, dedicated, and articulate he is and you base an entire opinion off him posting videos of what most people do with their kids or the guys anyway? It's just sad.

Maybe you'd rather Johnny Rodgers be our ambassador? Wait til you hear the stories about him then.
No need to bring pegging into this. It did nothing wrong.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds