Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

May Recruiting Thread

Probably a really nice recruiting tool, having Caleb on his official here, where Damon is in attendance and can act like a parent of a recruit, all while selling the N to the other recruits. When they were walking around the Farmer's Market, Damon and Dvorcek seemed to be really enjoying each other's company. For the first time in a while, I think that Damon really likes a staff at UNL, which isn't a bad thing given the platform that he has.

The crystal balls are saying N for QB TJ Lateef on 24/7. (3 new balls yesterday)

I glad his balls are N.

I love N balls!

Give me all the N balls.
Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

I don't normally listen to DB and Ravi in the morning, but it was on as I was running some errands this morning. DB did a pretty good job of breaking down some of the things he saw through the eyes of a parent on an official visit. He did a really good job of highlighting some things that this staff just does differently, whether that's the players they're targeting or how they go about building those relationships. I don't have a link, but I'm sure that someone will find it.

They’re taking official visitors to the farmers market?
Why don't you just shut up and leave the crooting to the professional crooters.

“I would definitely say experiencing the culture here again especially experiencing the Farmer’s Market that they had here,” (4-star OT Broderick) Shull said. “I really enjoyed that part of it and really got me in the mood other than just football.

“They have a Farmer’s Market every Saturday for two months or so. It’s a major event with local farms selling stuff and arts and crafts. That is just a good area to be in.”

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back