Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Matt Rhule... Football Scoop article (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Come Here Mr Rogers GIF by Won't You Be My Neighbor

TalaricoHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
I feel like he’s our coach as well I think Turd is waiting to announce out of respect for the current staff and players

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
I feel like he’s our coach as well I think Turd is waiting to announce out of respect for the current staff and players
I’ve been saying this for at least a week now. It’s Rhule. All this other nonsense is a distraction. Turd was a player. He respects the players at NU. He doesn’t want it to be a distraction until the season is over. Whether you agree with that train of thought or not, that’s what he is doing.

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
In spirit, if not reality.
Obviously JMO. But based on everything that’s been put out, he is our coach. Turd doesn’t strike me as an unorganized, fly by his pants guy. He would’ve done his due diligence on the Carolina contract front. He’s had Rhule wrapped up for at least the last 2 weeks. They don’t fly Rhule and his wife into town otherwise. Add the Peed mistake on Twitter and it just makes too much sense. Sometimes the most logical common sense scenario is the one that’s reality.

Turd respects the players and current staff too much to make the announcement before the end of the season. Simple as that. He has integrity. What a surprise.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds