Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Malachi Drama (1 Viewer)

aBgRdFn

Linebacker
Elite Member
I really don't care anymore. If he comes here, cool. If he doesn't, good riddance.
Seems like Nebraska been down this road before. One of the Florida receivers maybe and he moved on to Maryland?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
The way he and his family handle criticism or dumbass fans though is self important and overly dramatic. We don’t need a Coleman family statement every time a fan is a dipshit.
Unfortunately this is the world we live in and it’s going to get worse. You’re going to have to deal with some knuckleheads like this. It’s nice to keep it mainly to the receiver-db groups though.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Hard pass. He’s going to be a locker room cancer wherever he goes.
Honestly, I hope that he does go to Colorado since it could do the kid some good to get away from home. Even if MJ didn't beat his wife and was retained, I still see the kid decommitting and going to CU since Prime is the new shiny object that everyone is flocking too. Plus, I rather have him go play in the PAC 12 vice facing him every year when we lost Noah Fant to I.owa.

Husker Priapism

Linebacker
tPB OG
Coleman was a pretty good kid until he started to get all this attention. Teammates and his friends all say he changed during the summer before his senior year. Even told his best friend for years that he didn’t want to hang round with him anymore. Kid is caught up in it all….

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
Coleman was a pretty good kid until he started to get all this attention. Teammates and his friends all say he changed during the summer before his senior year. Even told his best friend for years that he didn’t want to hang round with him anymore. Kid is caught up in it all….
That can happen. If it’s true I hope he remembers who he was before it’s too late.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Sounds like the perfect type of kid for Rhule to help snap out of it

TooTall

Linebacker
Insider
Elite Member
The rest of the tweet is hidden. It says, "On September 9, 2023, on the east sideline."
If that hidden part is true, then he's gone, comitting to Coach Prime. The east sideline on that day is the home team sideline in Folsom field.

If true, good riddance, GTFO!

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The way he and his family handle criticism or dumbass fans though is self important and overly dramatic. We don’t need a Coleman family statement every time a fan is a dipshit.
Ppl act like it’s the entire fan base & I’d be surprised if it’s over five hundred or a thousand. A thousand crazies in millions is normal & part of the price in having any kinda fame cuz u have to go off grid if ya want to avoid em

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds