Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Malachi Coleman Decommits (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
So, he commits to a team that doesn't have a head coach knowing very well that most/all of the current staff will be let go when a new coach is named and then bails when that actually happens? Dude looks like he has talent, but his numbers say differently.
Well the coach he committed to was possibly staying until the choking incident.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
This dude is a physical beast. He has talent that very very few on our roster posses right now. I realize he is not a perfect prospect but you have to get this guy.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This dude is a physical beast. He has talent that very very few on our roster posses right now. I realize he is not a perfect prospect but you have to get this guy.
Yeah he's a freak athlete in Lincoln Nebraska. I can understand him being a little cocky and full of himself. That can be reined in. 10.4 at his size is rare anywhere in the country. It's unicorn level in Nebraska.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Rhule visiting tomorrow, he wants to meet all the new coaches, official visits to Nebraska and Michigan again, 3rd school he's the most interested in is Georgia. He had 30 to 40 schools contact him today. Said it was a mistake to commit to just one person so this time he wants to make sure he gets to know everyone on the different staffs.

Last edited:

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I’m not buying it. He’s a 5’6er
Doubt Penn State would have let him walk on if he was 5’6.

Turd is 6’4 and doesn’t necessarily tower over Rhule. I’ll say 5’11-6’0

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds