Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Malachi Coleman Decommits (1 Viewer)

betsch

Safety
I assumed he probably wasn't going to make it here anyways so whatever.

On another note, it is always a little weird to me how obsessed/loyal some players are to a single position coach. Like they follow them around from school to school to school. It seems a little creepy to me at some point. I personally would commit to a school unless I absolutely couldn't get along with my coach, then I'd have to make a change.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Someone will take Malachi. Class ranking drops from 30th to 49th. Surely Satterfield can poach some Carolina commits no?

QUUAACCKK

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yes he has baggage and is a bit of a risk but he has athleticism that you don't pass on, especially when he's in state

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Curious how this will go. IIRC, the murmurs were that a lot of the big name schools he was considering had been fading interest in him.
I mean was it because he was N for a couple months prior or because of his speculated attitude problems.

Knowing Nebraska, if he stayed it was because of his problems, if he left he is likely a future 1st rounder.

kaz36

Linebacker
Elite Member
So, he commits to a team that doesn't have a head coach knowing very well that most/all of the current staff will be let go when a new coach is named and then bails when that actually happens? Dude looks like he has talent, but his numbers say differently.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I mean was it because he was N for a couple months prior or because of his speculated attitude problems.

Knowing Nebraska, if he stayed it was because of his problems, if he left he is likely a future 1st rounder.
Oh for sure.

I 100% hope that Rhule and company find a way to get Coleman back N again.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
He should open his recruitment up, Rhule probably looked at him and was like, I can find other dudes like him with less possible baggage. Would love him to be N but I don’t think he will be

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds