Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Major Winter Storm Headed Our Way (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Since buying the snowblower I haven't even had to shovel because we haven't even had a big snow storm yet.
So I went from a normal driveway. Probably could fit 4 cars on it. Never needed a snow Blower.

New house has a driveway that can fit 7 cars and is a corner lot(sidewalk is a lot). I want to say it is like 4,000 square feet I have to take care of.

I bought a big ass snow Blower and actually want to use the thing

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
So I went from a normal driveway. Probably could fit 4 cars on it. Never needed a snow Blower.

New house has a driveway that can fit 7 cars and is a corner lot(sidewalk is a lot). I want to say it is like 4,000 square feet I have to take care of.

the only thing that blows at my house is Nancy sumbitch that’s right farrrttt

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Yeah our new house has a detached two car garage behind the house, so the driveway is fucking long. I’ve shoveled an inch or two off of it a couple times, but if we got 6” and I didn’t have a snow blower I would probably end up having a heart attack.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Yeah our new house has a detached two car garage behind the house, so the driveway is fucking long. I’ve shoveled an inch or two off of it a couple times, but if we got 6” and I didn’t have a snow blower I would probably end up having a heart attack.
i knew someone that happened too Ford F-150 . He was a squirrley 93 year old bastard liked his milkwaukee best. Sumbitch went out to shovel 4/5 inches and that was it

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I shovel snow like a man. Not a strong man or a man who cares about his back, but a man nonetheless
I’m the old fuckwad who has back problems who hires the young 12-14 yr old future fullbacks who are hungry to make money to invest in their Roth IRAs where I will then make more 💰💰💰 than what I paid them originally.

Next question……

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
i knew someone that happened too Ford F-150 . He was a squirrley 93 year old bastard liked his milkwaukee best. Sumbitch went out to shovel 4/5 inches and that was it
Very sorry to hear of your loss Doc. The lesson here - don't be an old 93 year old sumbitch with no snow blower.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have a deal with my buddy that has a landscaping/snow removal business. If he's in the neighborhood and I haven't done it then he does it.

I haven't done it in about 4 years.

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
Anybody around Omaha want to buy this beast?

Attachments

• 5192E76B-7B94-4C4E-B3E4-4A714CDA18F5.jpeg
    5192E76B-7B94-4C4E-B3E4-4A714CDA18F5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 2D3FE7AF-094B-4F4C-857A-29F6C302461E.jpeg
    2D3FE7AF-094B-4F4C-857A-29F6C302461E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
We are looking at a high of 69 (nice!) on Wednesday January 18, 2023, down where I live.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have a deal with my buddy that has a landscaping/snow removal business. If he's in the neighborhood and I haven't done it then he does it.

I haven't done it in about 4 years.
What does he get in return? A handy?

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Arizona GIF by GIPHY News

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds