Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Luke gone information

Oh, and this board is so much better than rivals.

It blows my mind how lazy they are over there. Dean not waiting until it's 100%? Give me a break. He's on his ass eating!
To be fair, Sean has to wait because he’s worried about gaining access and doesn’t want to burn a bridge. I do enjoy this board more. Too many people on that board most of which have no clue what they are talking about.

Multiple Big 10 offers is interesting. I wonder who...Northwestern? Indiana? Maybe Maryland and Rutgers?
If it’s not for QB I think he could play at almost any Big 10 school not named Ohio State.

Was told Luke is 100% gone. Hes "Entertaining multiple B1G offers. Apparently Frost did NOT take it well on the phone call."

TIFWIW
Frost has nobody to blame but himself. Players want the best most qualified coaches and right now our JV staff is not impressing anyone, plus not winning games. Besides having some Nebraska ties on the staff I am failing to see the positives of this staff right now. I know winning will cure many evils but realistically are we even close to being competitive in the B1G with this staff?

If this is about QB, B1G offers don’t make sense unless they are offering him the “chance” to play QB. No way a P5 is going to promise him a starting QB spot right now
And let's be honest, I think Luke is smart enough to realize Adrian is going to be the starter again next year. And possibly the year after that.

Oh, and this board is so much better than rivals.

It blows my mind how lazy they are over there. Dean not waiting until it's 100%? Give me a break. He's on his ass eating!

At minimum Dean Puff needs to create a burner account and drop the information he has instead of "I don't work on speculation or not 100% facts."

Frost has nobody to blame but himself. Players want the best most qualified coaches and right now our JV staff is not impressing anyone, plus not winning games. Besides having some Nebraska ties on the staff I am failing to see the positives of this staff right now. I know winning will cure many evils but realistically are we even close to being competitive in the B1G with this staff?
I’ve coached JV football. This staff would run circles around JV staffs fwiw

I’ve coached JV football. This staff would run circles around JV staffs fwiw
This gives me great comfort. Thank you

frustrated fuck me GIF

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back