Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Logo on mobile (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know the logo looks super weird on mobile right now, I’m working on fixing it.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It should be fixed now.

Side note- it was messed up because I installed an AMP for mobile add on. It’s supposed to make loading on mobile much faster. Let me know if you have any issues or if it speeds things up

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
For whatever reason I can only see the very edge of the notifications badge which normally shows next to alerts.

JSpTV2S.jpg

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is it bad?
Web professionals of all kinds hated it because it strips pages down to bare bones syntax damn near. Not so bad for news articles I suppose. I think a lot in the development/design/SEO fields hated it because Google was basically saying if your page is AMP-enabled, it will take precedence over any non-AMP-ready page in search carousels, etc. Google maybe realized it was a shitty idea to pigeonhole people like that, so instead created what they call Core Web Vitals which you can view in your Google Search Console for this site. Basically making sure speed and accessibility are the absolute top technical metric, but making it more broadly attainable rather than an AMP page.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I liked the what's new button that used to be on the bottom and now it's nowhere on chrome/Android

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds