Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

LNK Airport / Red Way Airlines (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
This is too good to be true what is the catch?
I’d imagine it’s like other discount airlines (Allegiant, Frontier, etc) where the fare price is one-way and basically just gets you in the door. Everything else (choosing seat, bags, food, etc) is an up charge.

HCBroncos

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Anyone been to the updated LNK airport terminal since it opened and/or flown on a Red Way flight yet?

Yes, just took my family down to Orlando. Honestly our experience couldn’t have been any better. Tickets round trip were about $300 a piece. It is similar to Allegiant with pricing models. But the plane was great and staff, service were really solid. Will absolutely fly them again.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Yes, just took my family down to Orlando. Honestly our experience couldn’t have been any better. Tickets round trip were about $300 a piece. It is similar to Allegiant with pricing models. But the plane was great and staff, service were really solid. Will absolutely fly them again.
Interesting. I was just looking for tickets to Orlando in November and there were like 2 flights the whole week, and both at obscure hours.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d imagine it’s like other discount airlines (Allegiant, Frontier, etc) where the fare price is one-way and basically just gets you in the door. Everything else (choosing seat, bags, food, etc) is an up charge.

idgaf I travel with backpack to Lincoln for three nights

HCBroncos

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Interesting. I was just looking for tickets to Orlando in November and there were like 2 flights the whole week, and both at obscure hours.
Yeah, that's the Allegiant model and now Red Way model...only fly each route a couple of days a week. There will never be many options. That's how they can keep costs down. Orlando was Thursday and Sunday options, which happened to work well for our family. With that said, I was still pleasantly surprised with the actual plane, service, etc..

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

The $58 is round trip. $29 for one way. I booked flights for the N. Illinois and Michigan games. It’s $25 for a carry on bag but I can take a back pack for free.

redzoner

Cornerback
Part of the strategic plan of these flights for Lincoln is to build a new baseball tournament hosting complex at Oak Lake to host regional and national youth baseball tournaments there with support from these flights and all the new hotels downtown.

Followed by trying to build a convention center by PBA where the post office is.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Part of the strategic plan of these flights for Lincoln is to build a new baseball tournament hosting complex at Oak Lake to host regional and national youth baseball tournaments there with support from these flights and all the new hotels downtown.

Followed by trying to build a convention center by PBA where the post office is.
Sounds like a good plan.

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
0*lCtxAPMFzv213xJu.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds