Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking LeGrone not guilty

From the OWH...

Mallory Hughes, LeGrone’s attorney, argued that the men did not threaten the woman. Lincoln Police Sgt. David Lopez testified at a preliminary hearing that the woman never communicated that she felt pressured with LeGrone.
“You have to make your nonconsent known,” Hughes said. “You can’t have someone guess on what’s going on in the mind of someone they’re having sex with.”
Hughes said the woman decided after the fact that she did not like what happened.

“Hughes argued in her 12-page motion that the woman was not “too scared, uncomfortable or threatened” to ask Hunt for a condom and that just because Hunt and LeGrone are black and football players, that doesn’t mean they are threatening.
“Knowing that two separate men were having sex with her without any force or restraint, without threats, without weapons, the Accuser engaged in such sex without an iota of physical or verbal resistance,” Hughes wrote in the motion. “She shows she was not scared or threatened to verbalize her wishes because she asked for a condom — which was useful (not “useless”) because the co-Defendant immediately retrieved one upon request.”

Also.... wood on the lawyer

she didnt say no when Katerian and Andre switched & she knew. she loved it in the moment, orgasm after orgasm. When she woke up the next afternoon with 13 missed calls from Chad thats when she was filled again...

this time with regret.
What kind of weird shit are you people into

Reactions: jw3
Ok I am new to this kinda stuff but is this when we are supposed to Riot? Should I be smashing windows at Bed, Bath and Beyond and stealing Martha Stewart Bath Towels?

Ok I am new to this kinda stuff but is this when we are supposed to Riot? Should I be smashing windows at Bed, Bath and Beyond and stealing Martha Stewart Bath Towels?
I don't think you ever riot because those are businesses in your community that someone worked hard to build and peaceful protest is probably more likely go advance your cause.

But if you wanna go egg Jim's house with me, let's ride.

I don't think you ever riot because those are businesses in your community that someone worked hard to build and peaceful protest is probably more likely go advance your cause.

But if you wanna go egg Jim's house with me, let's ride.
Don't forget about my garden gnomes filled with tannerite.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back