Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Lazlo’s Is On Fire (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I’ve never found a place with good prime rib in lincoln.

The best one I’ve had was in a small town just northwest of Lincoln, dirt cheap.

Lazlos served me an embarrassment of one, Venue’s was dog shit. Buck’s in Venice had a decent one surprisingly

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
The best one I’ve had was in a small town just northwest of Lincoln, dirt cheap.

Lazlos served me an embarrassment of one, Venue’s was dog shit. Buck’s in Venice had a decent one surprisingly
Mistys sucks too. Certain small town establishments usually have the best prime rib. Do you know the name of the small town by Lincoln?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Mistys sucks too. Certain small town establishments usually have the best prime rib. Do you know the name of the small town by Lincoln?
Used to enjoy the heck out of “Terry’s Place” in Virginia, NE after a day of knocking pheasants out of the air.

But I haven’t been there in a loooooong time. No idea if it’s still even in business.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Swimtown people making fun of Lincoln for being full of chains.

e43.png

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Used to enjoy the heck out of “Terry’s Place” in Virginia, NE after a day of knocking pheasants out of the air.

But I haven’t been there in a loooooong time. No idea if it’s still even in business.
I was there a couple years ago, was still legit then

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds