Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Lance Leipold Extension (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. You can clearly see in the video that his hands are steering the young lady's ass away from his genitals. Should he be sainted? That's not for me to say, but 10/10 bishops think yes

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
This was posted in another thread but it definitely deserves its own

Wasn’t sure where to drop this nug but I suppose I’ll drop it here.

I just had a hell of a phone conversation with Waterboy. He’s already hammered. Said something about MD20/20 giving him hallucinations.

Anyways.

He told me the players are expecting Urban to be the coach next year from the starters all the way down to the scout team. Heard whispers about it starting around Wednesday and they got louder and louder the last couple days and now everyone’s just talking openly about it.

I pressed him about it and he said something to the effect of “Why do you think Casey walked today and Trey didn’t?” Have no idea on why that is relevant but he made it seem important.

He then started blubbering about how he’s so fucked up that waiting 4 hours until tomorrow is here is just too long of a wait and he’s thinking about passing out early so I told him to call me if he needs a ride.

Back to the rumor.

Not sure if the team repeated the Urban stuff sarcastically so many times that they talked themselves into it being reality, or if it’s actually reality.

I can’t imagine they would actually “know” that info, but who knows. It’s more fun to think about than Leipold.

Edit:

I should add that I’m of the opinion that the players are gullible or messing around and it’s not Urban but who knows.

That’s the positive angle

Yeah, would almost think so for sure.

Thank god this will all end soon.

I'm not usually like he optimist but I'm at peak optimism right now. Probably Rhule, maybe Fuck, outside chance it's Urban.

Stoops, Doboer, and Leipold all signing extensions basically back to back to back tell me that we are to the point in the process where we are telling people “We appreciate your interest, but we’ve gone in a different direction.”

NorthWillRiseAgain

Defensive Lineman
Stoops, Doboer, and Leipold all signing extensions basically back to back to back tell me that we are to the point in the process where we are telling people “We appreciate your interest, but we’ve gone in a different direction.”
Agreed. I think most of these guys had those extensions waiting on the table for awhile and it’s no coincidence they all are signing now.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
KU writer says he turned us down 🤔View attachment 16722
Stephen Colbert Thinking GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
God damn dude imagine the scene when we lose 20-3 on friday and monday morning Mickey gets the tag removed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds