Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kudos to Dean for breaking the big story of the day... (1 Viewer)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
On the real, how fucking dumb does the big ten look right now. If only they would have allowed us to play the school of the deaf and blind back in week 2, Ohio State could have scheduled Texas A&M this week and have a great chance at making the playoff. I would assume they are all but fucked now

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
On the real, how fucking dumb does the big ten look right now. If only they would have allowed us to play the school of the deaf and blind back in week 2, Ohio State could have scheduled Texas A&M this week and have a great chance at making the playoff. I would assume they are all but fucked now

They've looked DUMB for months. Why stop now? They (read as Karen Warren and crew) are on a ROLL!

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

No shit. Would you put it past the B1G for allowing tOSU to schedule a non-conf game to help their playoff chances even though they set a precedent with us earlier in the season ?
I wouldn't

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds