Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Kewan Lacy is N (3 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

GET THE FUCKING DOWNS!!!
Booya Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think we will hit top 10 class if we land everyone we are after
I genuinely am curious to see what a lot of our guys finish ranked at. They're in so early on a lot of these guys that they haven't been properly ranked yet, they've just had a 3 star tag slapped on them. This class could look a whole lot different, for better or worse, come December.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe at that moment if it happens really soon. We won't stay there. Last year's No. 10 team in the final rankings, Clemson, had 16 4-stars and 5-stars.
Yeah I think we could finish 5th in the 16 team B1G after Ohio St, Mich, USC and Penn st. Not in the national top ten. But 5th in the B1G is a lot better than people rxpected

Napkins

Safety
Elite Member
2 kids from DeSoto and a kid from Lancaster to be on the 2024 roster. A foothold in South Dallas is clearly going to be a goal for this staff. Can't say I blame them.

Can you provide more context for those of us who don't know Texas?
Met a guy at work today that mentioned he was from Dallas. I said I don’t know much about the area but that my team was recruiting some guys from DeSoto and Lancaster. He just looked at me and goes, “man, those schools are legendary.”

I don’t know anything about Texas either but people who do seem to respect those schools a lot and that gets me pretty fired up.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds