Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kearney memorial tour (1 Viewer)

doublewing

Running Back

She checks a lot of the crazy single mom boxes.

Collagen lips, heavy filter use, selfies indicating lack of friends/social life, works at a bar, etc. I was genuinely surprised by the lack of inspirational memes so she's somewhat of an outlier in that sense.

I would anticipate she becomes a hairdresser or is studying to be one. Probably selling cosmetics on the side.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
went there class of ‘44, it was called Nebraska state teachers college . Left after a semester of booze drinkin and general malarkey, went back to the farm and never left thanks Belch!

So you went to college vs. storming the beaches of France? At least you went back to throw hay bales and slop sows.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
So you went to college vs. storming the beaches of France? At least you went back to throw hay bales and slop sows.
no, i went there in 1944 & left after a semester. I traded in my tractor for a pistol and helmet on Dec 7, 1941. Hem hawed around for a few years doin that before settlin down. Sumbitch

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Fireside was across from Copperfields, just east of Thunderhead Brewing. It burned down in the 90's.

I believe Einstein's went by a different name, but that was before my time. My older brother might remember.

Anybody remember Bico's Lounge.....the only place to buy beer in Kearney on a Sunday? Kearney was a dry town on Sundays back in the day..
Bico's, lol. I remember they had some god awful spaghetti pizza and people would get it all the time, wtf.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Since we are talking about Kearney. Check out Stalbird’s gf. My cousin sent me a pic of her, and she was pretty easy to find on the Instagram.

curiosity-curious.gif

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I used to deliver beer in college and the Dome would regularly have a crowd drinking at like 6 AM
Played golf with a guy at UNK who had a massive drinking problem. He'd hit the Dome and drink with the 3rd shift workers from Coleman Powermate so he could be good and drunk before class and practice. Then he'd continue drinking for most of the afternoon and evening at a regular watering hole like Dad's. Straight A's all four years. He was a specimen.
We used to go to the Backlot on Thursday nights for penny pictures too. They used to have a Golden Tee in there too but never saw Frost and Matty D there. Of course, every once and a while you would have to go out there early to see if the stripper was any good. We had a lot of fun there it seemed like a every night of the week one of the bars would have some kind of drink special going.
Little known fact, @#HBD was issued a lifetime ban from The Back Lot on at least two occasions. The second time he puked on the bar top while bellied up next to the owner and trying to talk his way out of lifetime ban #1.
who all went to UNK and what years? 07-11 here, what most consider the golden age.
2000-03.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Played golf with a guy at UNK who had a massive drinking problem. He'd hit the Dome and drink with the 3rd shift workers from Coleman Powermate so he could be good and drunk before class and practice. Then he'd continue drinking for most of the afternoon and evening at a regular watering hole like Dad's. Straight A's all four years. He was a specimen.

Little known fact, @#HBD was issued a lifetime ban from The Back Lot on at least two occasions. The second time he puked on the bar top while bellied up next to the owner and trying to talk his way out of lifetime ban #1.

2000-03.
Nice. Guy on the golf team got a DUI on the way to beechners house @ like 6 am. Had to call in the 6th man for the tourney 😂😂

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds