Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kearney memorial tour (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
The only hogging story I have.

Me and 6 buddies in Kearney, Ne decided to go to the bars. We put $300 on the line on who could go home and bang the largest woman with a friend in the room to verify.

I got blitzed and found this girl who had a really pretty face but was easy 200 pounds. I take her home. I get home and my roommate was already home with a much larger and much uglier woman. I knew I had no shot to win at that point. I still smashed because I had no Shame back in my youth. This woman somehow got my number and she called me 30 times over the next week trying to hang out again.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
The only hogging story I have.

Me and 6 buddies in Kearney, Ne decided to go to the bars. We put $300 on the line on who could go home and bang the largest woman with a friend in the room to verify.

I got blitzed and found this girl who had a really pretty face but was easy 200 pounds. I take her home. I get home and my roommate was already home with a much larger and much uglier woman. I knew I had no shot to win at that point. I still smashed because I had no Shame back in my youth. This woman somehow got my number and she called me 30 times over the next week trying to hang out again.
Been there, railed a chick so hard she called me non stop for 3 weeks. Super skinny with no little tits. Ugly face but was 110 pounds. No shame brother

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
There has to be more hogging stories. This is a Nebraska board. I can’t be the only miscreant on this board.

Reactions: jw3

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
There was a girl that hung around Broadway in CB back when cruising was legal and popular.

She kept bugging me about it and offered me Arby's and her twat in exchange for me saying YES. The rest us history....

Funny part is...it wasn't half bad....lol. Never slept with her again but getting laid is always better than not getting laid.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kearney, Ne
I expect this to be the setting of a number of these stories. From my experience, it's all either dimes or hogs. Not a lot of middle ground there, especially at college age.

My one story didn't go all the way, but it was a good time. Was at a party and found out me and said girl (not overly huge, but not exactly small either, but still rocked a pretty face) were the only two not of age there. Everyone suddenly decided to go to the bars, so we just stayed behind and found something to watch in TV. About 10 minutes in, she asks if I want a blowie. Never one to turn down free stuff, I accepted. She did her thing while I watched college football and ate some chocolate dipped pretzels I found in the cupboard at the random house. Then afterwards, we went about the rest of our night as casual as could be. It was outstanding.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had a buddy in college who was famous for the day-after line “she was a bigger gal, but cute face.” Said it after almost every girl he ploughed.

Me and a couple buddies were listening from the closet for one such encounter. He finished in about 4-5 pumps and then said to the girl, “you should go outside and smoke a cigarette to bring you down.”

Location - Kearney, NE

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I had a buddy in college who was famous for the day-after line “she was a bigger gal, but cute face.” Said it after almost every girl he ploughed.

Me and a couple buddies were listening from the closet for one such encounter. He finished in about 4-5 pumps and then said to the girl, “you should go outside and smoke a cigarette to bring you down.”

Location - Kearney, NE
They don't call it Buffalo County for the hell of it.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I had a lot of good times in Kearney. I was never one to turn down a good time hot or not. Big or small. I plowed them all as long as they weren’t too gross or smelly. Whiskey and light switches was always my motto.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had a lot of good times in Kearney. I was never one to turn down a good time hot or not. Big or small. I plowed them all as long as they weren’t too gross or smelly. Whiskey and light switches was always my motto.
Which bar did pick the most pussy up from? I always thought shooters was the easiest.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Got a blowy from a chick with a hog face under some bushes in a friend’s backyard home from college my first year. Not overly heavy MAYBE 150. But I’m talking miss piggy face. She kept saying she was a virgin and I kept thinking to myself, “I’m not planning on a reciprocal deal here sweetheart.” Long story short I was maybe 60% hard due to whiskey and a drunker friend came out and broke it up laughing at us.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
One time in Kearney we brought back some girls to our house after a concert. They told us they were UNK students and talked about different classes. Come 3am I end up with the big one of the two. Don’t remember much of it but found out the next day they were still in high school

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
One time in Kearney we brought back some girls to our house after a concert. They told us they were UNK students and talked about different classes. Come 3am I end up with the big one of the two. Don’t remember much of it but found out the next day they were still in high school
Probably should rename the thread - "One Time In Kearney".

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds