Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kearney GB Coach (2 Viewers)

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Sounds like Kearney Public schools listened to absurd High School rumors and ran with it. They clearly found no evidence of impropriety or they would've never let him remain as a teacher.

You have to feel bad for the guy if he is truly innocent and he loves coaching, because the allegation alone may prevent him from obtaining another coaching role.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Makes no sense that if he was guilty of the inappropriate relations why not also fire him from his teaching duties.

Everyone interviewed seemed to deny any allegations of misconduct..

westernnehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
Ryan Hogue…Mr. Big Shot. LOL he’s sure had issues with his athletic department during his tenure there.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
The long and short of it, looks like Ihatekstate (for you true OGs) and co had an irrational overreaction (totally out of character for the guy, of course), sounds like to baseless rumors, and a good man got beat down as a result. They clearly realized they were in the wrong or he would no longer be employed.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
The long and short of it, looks like Ihatekstate (for you true OGs) and co had an irrational overreaction (totally out of character for the guy, of course), sounds like to baseless rumors, and a good man got beat down as a result. They clearly realized they were in the wrong or he would no longer be employed.
Holy fuck, I forgot about that guy...that's him???

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Sure is. One of my favorite message board moments ever was the day he got outed. I don't remember who he pissed off or why, but I've never seen a change in attitude so fast.
I had many go rounds with him, he disappeared quick....shit...is he the duck?

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Ihatekstate showing so much class here. Cmon man. He was so guilty that you chose to allow him to continue to work there and decided to attack his character in a public statement.
From superintendent in the link Goskers provided:

The misconduct allegations included behaviors that do not reflect the professional conduct we expect from coaches in KPS. The behaviors include the following: “fishing” for compliments from various players, saying things like “I’m fat and I don’t know why my wife is married to me” only to have players refute those comments, driving a team van to a summer tournament where the song “Wet A** P****” by Cardi B was played and potentially sang by all in the van including Coach Carson who “didn’t remember”, handing out awards at a team banquet that included an award to “the girl who got the most SnapChat numbers from guys on road trips”, and taking a selfie with the players who were clad in bikinis on a summer trip. To be very clear, the most serious allegation of misconduct included a flirtatious relationship and preferential treatment of a specific player... There has never been, nor was there any evidence to suggest that any inappropriate physical relationship occurred between Coach Carson and a player.

westernnehusker

Linebacker
Elite Member

The misconduct allegations included behaviors that do not reflect the professional conduct we expect from coaches in KPS. The behaviors include the following: “fishing” for compliments from various players, saying things like “I’m fat and I don’t know why my wife is married to me” only to have players refute those comments, driving a team van to a summer tournament where the song “Wet A** P****” by Cardi B was played and potentially sang by all in the van including Coach Carson who “didn’t remember”, handing out awards at a team banquet that included an award to “the girl who got the most SnapChat numbers from guys on road trips”, and taking a selfie with the players who were clad in bikinis on a summer trip. To be very clear, the most serious allegation of misconduct included a flirtatious relationship and preferential treatment of a specific player... There has never been, nor was there any evidence to suggest that any inappropriate physical relationship occurred between Coach Carson and a player.
To protect the needless injury to an individual, I can’t believe they’d put this in the press. Ho-Lee phuck. Further grounds for defamation of character. 😳

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
To protect the needless injury to an individual, I can’t believe they’d put this in the press. Ho-Lee phuck. Further grounds for defamation of character. 😳
Yeah - all of that info should be confidential unless requested via an Open Records process and even then doesn’t guarantee it would come out. Dude should sue. So the Sup is KState or the AD?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

Sounds like enough to demand a resignation for the coaching position but not enough to demand a resignation for the teaching position.

Seems like Kearney Public Schools listened to their Lawyers and played the right cards regarding legal liabilities.

Shoutout Perry Law Firm

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds