Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Kansas to hire Lance Leipold (2 Viewers)

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
I really thought they would be hiring Monken based on all the conversation there lately.

Maybe we can get that Marks kid to transfer here now.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's in his upper 50's and getting a $15,000,000 contract. Big step up from making $600,000 at Buffalo Wild Wings University. I think that is a good hire for them. Monken was in the running too, not sure what happened. I will try to find out the inside skinny from my KU peeps.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's in his upper 50's and getting a $15,000,000 contract. Big step up from making $600,000 at Buffalo Wild Wings University. I think that is a good hire for them. Monken was in the running too, not sure what happened. I will try to find out the inside skinny from my KU peeps.
And Frost might actually beat buffalo now. Wins all around brother

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Now resident RSS psychopath @steinek11 or whatever will be able to temporarily stop telling White people like Bobfather to kill themselves. Sure, that's his number one hobby, but he also moonlights as a noted KU alumnus.
wait what???? I haven’t been spending much time over there, but how did I miss this psycho?

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
wait what???? I haven’t been spending much time over there, but how did I miss this psycho?
Seriously, do yourself a favor and look up his posts. Many, but certainly not all, of them are on The Open Scrolls. He's what I imagine a poster would be if you had guys like @HuskerHank doing psycho lib parody, but the lingo and feel is too authentic.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I think they're retarded for not hiring Monken.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I was stumped to find out who might be worse. I looked at all of the P5 conference schools and really didn't see one with a worse football program. Wake Forest "might" have fewer resources, but I think Kansas is the bottom school.
Wake forest was the school I thought of and the reason why I said bottom 2

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Seriously, do yourself a favor and look up his posts. Many, but certainly not all, of them are on The Open Scrolls. He's what I imagine a poster would be if you had guys like @HuskerHank doing psycho lib parody, but the lingo and feel is too authentic.
He definitely seems like a guy who would throw canned goods at police and try and shoot up politicians as they play softball. I swore he was a troll account but lately he's been getting pretty hardcore haha.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
WOW...ok thx...gonna have to check him out...will assume he triggers easily?

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
I think they're retarded for not hiring Monken.

I honestly thought that my cousin would hold out for this opening before leaving NDSU, but he took the Wyoming gig. Guess he couldn't wait. I always thought he'd do decent there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds