Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Going to Kansas City for a LaCrosse tournament. Will be staying in Olathe. Looking for someplace to eat Friday and maybe Saturday night. Just me and the boy. Maybe BBQ? Good steak place that isn't super fancy?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
No tit pics for recs
Sad Feelings GIF

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Serious note, I have either had BBQ in KC or been drunk bar hopping and we grabbed Mexican.

BBQ places I have been too Jack Stack, BB's lawnside, Gates and Arthur Bryants. All are great.
I whole-heartedly endorse Jack Stack. We go there just about every time we go to KC because a friend of ours manages one. So I may be biased, but I've never left there unsatisfied.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also, Hawaiian Bros is pretty good too. The one in North KC is where we went and it was awesome for a fast food type place.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I whole-heartedly endorse Jack Stack. We go there just about every time we go to KC because a friend of ours manages one. So I may be biased, but I've never left there unsatisfied.
It has been a while since I've been down there, but I think that was my favorite of the group I mentioned

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Across the state line, but LLywelyn's is an Irish pub that is a good time.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Jack's Stack is good, but if you're a BBQ snob, I would recommend Q39 instead. There's a pretty cool place called Strang Hall, which is a Chef's Collective. Think of it as an upscale food court where you can order from 5-6 different places from your phone (they also have a full bar for you Jim). If you find yourself looking for some good baked goods in the morning, stop by Tous Les Jours. It's in Korean Town and who knew that Koreans could make such good pastries, but man, their stuff is off the charts, especially their caramel apple turnover.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
If it was a Husker game day I’d tell you to go to Johnnys Steakhouse in Olathe cuz I know they would have at least 1 TV with the Nebraska game.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Jack Stack has always been my favorite too. Arthur Bryant and Gates are more like fast food, but still decent

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds