Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Just another poop chute Sunday, any plans? (1 Viewer)

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Fellas just lathered up in spf 95 for this war torn and leathery body. might find some malarky today w the farm closed d/t hemmroid outbreak. Our Husker baseball tweam is lookin to win the series against Buttgers fvck! I’ll take some pictures if im able to get off the toilet today!!

1713108770558.gif

love to hear what you dorks are up to

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have unrelenting diarrhea but I also have to mow the lawn. Trying to figure out a plan of attack, and also hoping said diarrhea can be my way of getting out of “splash day” for the kids at a friend’s house so that I can watch the Masters.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I have unrelenting diarrhea but I also have to mow the lawn. Trying to figure out a plan of attack, and also hoping said diarrhea can be my way of getting out of “splash day” for the kids at a friend’s house so that I can watch the Masters.
this a safe space to talk about our butt problems, i am glad you opened up for us fellow Shit Shriners to help.

as a fellow diarrhea veteran , pepto helps for emergencies but daily prune juice keeps it regular somewhat . Stay away from cantalope or watermelon today , that’ll increase your shit frequency.

Herbie

Quarterback
Getting on the Deere and putting out hay.
Got 10 tons of dirt delivered and moving it around.
Spraying the pasture and mowing the yard on the docket today

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
this a safe space to talk about our butt problems, i am glad you opened up for us fellow Shit Shriners to help.

as a fellow diarrhea veteran , pepto helps for emergencies but daily prune juice keeps it regular somewhat . Stay away from cantalope or watermelon today , that’ll increase your shit frequency.
I’m afraid I’m suffering from a stomach bug, as thursday night I was both puking and shitting all over the place. Haven’t eaten anything today but the tap won’t turn off. I’m out of Imodium but took some pepto, we’ll see what happens.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I’m afraid I’m suffering from a stomach bug, as thursday night I was both puking and shitting all over the place. Haven’t eaten anything today but the tap won’t turn off. I’m out of Imodium but took some pepto, we’ll see what happens.
Pepto should help, that and a few Budweisers Harry Ford Jr

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Overseeded the lawn, gonna spray perimeter of the house for bugs, the the rocks for weeds. Then gonna take the girls to the park and to the store. Try to sneak in a few minutes of the masters in between

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
just took my grand baby ona 2 hour stroll , maybe change my depends and his, maybe a cart cart drive to the local water in hole with 99 year old George

Herbie

Quarterback
Getting on the Deere and putting out hay.
Got 10 tons of dirt delivered and moving it around.
Spraying the pasture and mowing the yard on the docket today

Ordering some soccer goals for the kids and have some high nitrogen fertilizer and some chemicals that will kill everything but Bermuda in it.
Going to put up a backstop as well that’s goes out towards the pasture.
Need to price out some metal poles to plant in the ground and netting for a home driving range

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds