Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jurgens (1 Viewer)

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
You sure? I went through the offensive series on Saturday basically to prove stormy wrong. Will have to go back and look. At least one of them was on that drive.
He had a bad one early on that killed a drive. He did have two on the same drive that Allen saved.

P.S. this is an absurd conversation...he should never snap again. We're almost two years into this shit.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
He had a bad one early on that killed a drive. He did have two on the same drive that Allen saved.

P.S. this is an absurd conversation...he should never snap again. We're almost two years into this shit.
It is a bit absurd. The post this originated from was a joke. I bet the other one was on one of McCaffrey's drive. I skipped over those because the discussion was about Martinez.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
It is a bit absurd. The post this originated from was a joke. I bet the other one was on one of McCaffrey's drive. I skipped over those because the discussion was about Martinez.
Yeah, it was a McCaffrey drive...his first one, I think. I'm going off my quickly aging memory and my bitching in a Messenger convo with my Nebraska friends. 11:20 am and 12:20 pm (Mountain time) haha

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
He is probably perfect snapping the ball in practice.
I can hit the ball Long and straight on the range but I suck ass on the course.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
When is the last time we recruited a true HS center instead of converting a player from another position into a center? Seems like a position you would want someone with experience handling the ball, leading a group of O linemen, communicating protection during a game, and just being familiar with that roll.... oh and actually snapping the fucking ball, forgot about that part. Apparently our $35m head coach did too.

edit: I looked, I think the last true Hs scholarship center recruited to Nebraska was Michael decker. Ouch

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds