Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jurgens

Even the announcers are calling out Frost for not replacing him. 3 turrible snaps that we got lucky weren't turnovers. From all accounts he snaps fine in practice so I guess the nerves get him during the games. Not a good sign for a 2nd year starter. Move him to Guard unless he is explosive enough to play DT/DE. Center does not seem to be a good position for him

It's silly to begin with. He should and would be a great center if he could figure out how to snap. I don't know how that is on the staff.
Which part? His inability to snap? Their inability to teach him how to snap? Or their continued insistence on playing him despite his well documented inability to snap?

I don't know shit about who makes the line calls, but that seems like a factor too, but like I said I have no idea if he makes them, if he makes them right, and to what degree that explains some of our struggles in pass pro.

Which part? His inability to snap? Their inability to teach him how to snap? Or their continued insistence on playing him despite his well documented inability to snap?

I don't know shit about who makes the line calls, but that seems like a factor too, but like I said I have no idea if he makes them, if he makes them right, and to what degree that explains some of our struggles in pass pro.
I just mean from an eval perspective, I don't know that it's fair to blame the coaches for not foreseeing him being a moran at snapping the ball.

I just mean from an eval perspective, I don't know that it's fair to blame the coaches for not foreseeing him being a moran at snapping the ball.
Yeah. I don't really blame them for the move to OL or even center given their other options last year, but we're probably past the point on drive killing snaps that something has to be done

It's silly to begin with. He should and would be a great center if he could figure out how to snap. I don't know how that is on the staff.
He’s kind of an enigma. He has all the qualities of a good center except he can’t snap consistently. It reminds of guys are who are great shooters but terrible at the free throw line.

He’s kind of an enigma. He has all the qualities of a good center except he can’t snap consistently. It reminds of guys are who are great shooters but terrible at the free throw line.

He is probably perfect snapping the ball in practice.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back