Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

June Recruiting Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Oregon Insider put in a prediction for Miami today.

Yikes. Between this guy, Utu, Merritt, and others they are whiffing on the top of their board, particularly on the lines. Lots of time invested over 1+ years down the drain. For all of them it seemed like Nebraska was in the lead at one point, too. That’s disconcerting.

They really need some big bodies on the OL and it’s a down year for instate OL talent. Can always get corners and skill in the portal, but you’ve got to recruit the trenches. Hope they’ve got some Plan D guys that pan out!

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yikes. Between this guy, Utu, Merritt, and others they are whiffing on the top of their board, particularly on the lines. Lots of time invested over 1+ years down the drain. For all of them it seemed like Nebraska was in the lead at one point, too. That’s disconcerting.

They really need some big bodies on the OL and it’s a down year for instate OL talent. Can always get corners and skill in the portal, but you’ve got to recruit the trenches. Hope they’ve got some Plan D guys that pan out!
I don't know that Nebraska was ever in the lead outside of in our hearts/on message boards.

Kazman5k

Safety
Elite Member
I could easily see Merritt end up flipping before it’s over. There’s a good chance our record is much better than there’s with the post saban transition

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Sad Doctor Who GIF

Saying goodbye to #24ours class

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
we'd be better off waiting till next year than taking Plan B-D guys. Even excluding this year's seniors, we have 20 guys in the room that will be back for the 25 season if they stay, and 13 of the 20 have 4 years of eligibility left.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
How could we forget, Tim? We're all playing checkers and Tim out here playing chess 24/7/365
Yeah. He does good work, but I can see the point of those that say he's full of himself. He tends to mention himself in more tweets than not.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I could easily see Merritt end up flipping before it’s over. There’s a good chance our record is much better than there’s with the post saban transition
There is not a good chance we have a better record, they are still stacked with a damn good coach

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
we'd be better off waiting till next year than taking Plan B-D guys. Even excluding this year's seniors, we have 20 guys in the room that will be back for the 25 season if they stay, and 13 of the 20 have 4 years of eligibility left.
Hate the thought of taking a year off recruiting OL knowing that we’ve got about 672 DB’s on the roster and keep adding more because we still don’t have a 2nd corner. Always need to be recruiting OL and DL. Take a flyer on a project kid at least. Leaving a gap in the 24 class is a risk.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think I read on here that Utu was a silent commit and SJ was very high on NU as well.
I read that birds aren't real and 9/11 was an inside job on the internet.

Idk what the truth actually is but it doesn't seem likely to me that big Nebraska leans are flipping based on one visit somewhere else. Maybe they led for Merritt at some point, but I'd be surprised with the lineman.

Last edited:

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member

Personally, for me. A Michael Terry III commutement would make me forget about all thosennames mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds